Our Fall Fridge Energy Savings Push. This is only till Dec 31, 2011. Eligible for Single Family Residents.
Old refrigerators use a lot of energy and run all day, every day. Replacing them with new ones is a win/win!
I. Refrigerator Replacement Program for Families in Need
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) wants to help families in need to get energy-wasting old refrigerators off the grid and replace them with new energy-saving ENERGY STAR ones.
Benefits to PSE residential electric customers:
- FREE new energy-saving refrigerator
- FREE pickup and recycling of old unit
- FREE delivery and installation of new unit
- Refrigerator must be in working condition, between 10-30 cubic feet, and is primary use (ie. located in the kitchen), and manufactured in 1992 or before
- Participants need to be a PSE residential electric customer
- 1 unit per qualified household
Call to action:
Customers can call to 1-877-341-2314 to find out if they are a PSE residential electric customer, their old refrigerator qualifies, and to schedule an appointment.
II. Secondary Refrigerator and Freezer Decommission Program
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) wants to help PSE single-family residential electric customers get energy-wasting old refrigerators and freezers that are located in the garages/basements off the grid.
Benefits to PSE single-family residential electric customers:
- FREE pickup
- FREE recycling
- $50 reward in the form of a check or visa gift card – limited time offer till Dec 31, 2011
Normally the reward is $30
- Refrigerator or freezer must be in working condition, between 10-30 cubic feet, and is secondary use (ie. located in the basement/garage)
- Participants need to be a PSE single-family residential electric customer
- Up to 2 units per household
Call to action:
Customers can schedule their pickup appointments online at PSE.com/Fridge or call 1-866-551-9755.
III. Refrigerator Rebate
PSE will help you pay for that more efficient refrigerator with a $75 rebate for the purchase of ENERGY STAR® CEE Tier 2 and 3 premium-efficient refrigerators from participating retail stores. For specifics
- Rebate form is on PSE.com and has specific qualifying information.
If you have any questions or need materials please let me know.
Energy Efficient Communities
Puget Sound Energy
1329 State St. (BHM)
Bellingham , WA 98225
360 647-6554 Office
360 630-7481 Cell