North County Regional Fire Authority will be conducting an Entry Level Firefighter/EMT Written Examination for the purpose of establishing a continuous ongoing eligibility list for hiring Entry-Level Firefighters.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION INFO: DATE: July 11, 2019
CHECK IN TIME: 9:30am
EXAM TIME: 10:00am
A valid driver’s license/government photo ID is required at the test registration site.
LOCATION: 8117 267th St NW Stanwood, WA
COST: $35 (cash or check only)
STUDY MATERIALS: 1. Firefighter One materials: IFSTA 6th Edition.
2. EMS component: AAOS 11th Edition
3. English, Reading, Spelling, and Passage: General sources/studies
4. Mathematics portion: General study materials (Not to exceed order of operations problems).
5. Mechanical aptitude / Basic tool knowledge: General study materials
6. Mechanical / Spacial Aptitude: General study materials
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: IFSTA Firefighter 1 Certification
IFSTA Hazmat Operations Certification
IFSTA Hazmat Awareness Certification
North County Regional Fire Authority complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you have an established disability as defined by the ADA and would like to request a reasonable accommodation when testing, please do so in writing at least 48 hours in advance of the date of written examination to Katie Casey, North County Regional Fire Authority, 8117 267th St NW Stanwood, WA 98292 or email@example.com / 360-629-2184. North County Regional Fire Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
APPLICATION PACKET DEADLINE: JULY 3, 2019 5:00 PM
Candidates must complete the application and attach clean & clear copies of the following documents by the closing date of the application:
• NCRFA Application found at www.northcountyfireems.com
• IFSTA Firefighter 1 Certification
• IFSTA Hazmat Operations Certification
• IFSTA Hazmat Awareness Certification
• Current CPAT
Application packets can be mailed in or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be postmarked by Application Packet Deadline (you may want to consider registered mail to ensure receipt of your application packet).