When your team has clarity about values, direction and strategy, your business will perform better and you will have a better chance of achieving goals. Join experienced business leader Travis Huisman as he leads this NextExec class covering topics such as building a performance culture, the importance of focus, measuring progress and the key elements of a great plan.
Running a successful business in today’s crazy world is complicated, hard and lonely work. Travis Huisman knows because he wears those shoes. He has a financial background but found his passion in leading business and sharing his experience and expertise with other small business owners. He feels blessed to have been part of a great number of small businesses, their teams and families.
About the Speaker
Travis Huisman's key career accomplishments and accolades have been:
- Passed the CPA Exam in 1996
- Senior Manager in Moss Adams’ Business Owner Succession Services group and became recognized as firm-wide Technical Expert focused on building business value and business financial planning
- Successful CEO of McNett Corporation in Bellingham, Wa
- Small business owner of two thriving businesses from startup
- Rotary Paul Harris Fellow for his organization of international service
Most recently, Travis led a Bellingham manufacturer as CEO. During his tenure he helped the company right itself following the loss of a large portion of its business, turning the business around to one of its most successful profit years. Additionally, he assisted the owners of the business transition the business to new owners and meeting all transition goals.
Once the transition was complete, Travis answered his own entrepreneurial calling and opened Flexure, which he is building into a mid-market business financial planning firm. He spends his time providing planning, advisory and executive level coaching to businesses from Vancouver BC to Los Angeles.