Register at: https://wsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/99271354
This webinar will cover the new Coronavirus relief bill updates to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness application and related instructions.
Representatives from the SBA and the Washington State Small Business Development Center (SBDC) will provide updates on the new PPP loan and loan forgiveness requirements:
- PPP Basic Forgiveness Application Information
- The PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Required Docs
- Simplified Process for PPP loans under $150,000
- Effect of the EIDL Advance
- Retro-active elements of the new legislation
- What you will need to be most successful in obtaining loan forgiveness
This webinar will be presented bi-weekly as needed.
Steve Burke, Washington SBDC Certified Business Advisor
Janie Sacco, Marketing and Outreach Specialist, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
Mark Costello, Deputy District Director, Seattle District Office, U.S. Small Business Administration
A Zoom link for the webinar will be sent prior to the event to those who register.
Our Zoom security protocols now require each participant have a Zoom account and be signed into their account from their computer or mobile device. https://zoom.us/