Business Tax Resources
- B&O Tax: City Resources, An Introduction to Localgov filing systems
- Internal Revenue Service
- Washington State Dept of Revenue
- Washington Long Term Care Tax Information
- Department of Labor
- Employment Security Department
- Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Overtime Rules for Washington Workers
- Washington State Dept of Labor & Industry
Health and Safety for Businesses
- Recycling Toolkits for Business
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
State and Federal Links
Washington State Public Disclosure Commission
The PDC provides timely and meaningful public access to information about the political campaigns, lobbyist expenditures, and the financial affairs of public officials and candidates.
Washington State Legislature
Access to House of Representatives and Senate personnel pages, legislative information, and bill tracking.
Federal Regulatory Agencies / U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services
Federal immigration regulations, forms, review filing fees, instructions for employee hiring/verification and reporting requirements.
The official daily publication for Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as Executive Orders and other Presidential documents.
International Trade Administration
A comprehensive resource for information on all U.S. Federal Government export assistance programs.
Industry Specific Information
- Sen. Muzzall, Ron | Republican
- Rep. Gilday, Greg | Republican
- Rep. Paul, Dave | Democrat
- Sen. Wagoner, Keith | Republican
- Rep. Sutherland, Robert | Republican
- Rep. Eslick, Carolyn | Republican
- Sen. Lovelett, Liz | Democrat
- Rep. Lekanoff, Debra | Democrat
- Rep. Ramel, Alex | Democrat